Tuesday 7 July 2009

The Body Shop Brazil Nut Moisture Mask


I thought I would try this as it has been sitting in my cupboard for ages and ages! I have it in my hair at the moment so once I wash it off and dry my hair I will do a review!


REVIEW

Pros: Smells good,easy to use.
Cons: Expensive for what it does. Essentially it's not worth it.

My hair is quite difficult so other people might have more success with this product. However I found it did very little and my hair didn't feel moisturised at all after I washed out the mask. I left it on for 20 minutes. This costs £7.80 and to be honest my Tresemme "Reconstructing deep conditioning masque" does a much better job for a fraction of the cost. (and you only have to leave it in for 5 minutes!). I will not be repurchasing this in the future...sorry Body Shop...

1 comment:

  1. sorry that it didn't work for you.
    i've had extreamy split ends because of hair dying, and it made my ends look normal and healthy again. so yeah, guess it's different for everyone.
    but one thing is for sure, it smells really good :D

    ReplyDelete